+10 344 123 64 77

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

IN LOVE!!!! 4 MOST IMPORTANCE THING TO MAKE YOU GIRL SUFFICIENT ON L0V3====>> CLICK TO WATCH NOW

Image result for bigbooty pictures
1. Use a Vibrator
Um, there are still people who don't own one? Women! Get on the vibratory train — if you're not comfortable taking care of business alone, go ahead and involve your partner. I assure you that no straight man will ever say no to that kind of solo show.




2. Be Tied Up/Tie Someone Up
Don't go pansy when it comes to the up. Tie like you MEAN IT. Don't simply decorate your partners wrists with a tie wrapped around several times, GET IN THERE with some serious hog-tying skills (with soft fabrics and materials of course, unless rope burn is your thing, in that case - you're on your own.) A blindfold in this situation helps calm nerves. Trust me.


3. The Mile-High Club
Unless you're on a private jet with something comfortable to work with, don't even bother. I haven't ever met an airline restroom that left me feeling even the slightest bit s-3xXy, not to mention it's hard enough to maneuver my body alone in one. This is one fantasy I've never understood (at least on a commercial airline.) I'll start my own club, People-Who-Respect-Not-Being-Jammed-Against-A-Door-When-Having-S-3xX Club.

4. Learn to Give Yourself Multiple Orgasms
Look, I've never been a multiple kind of gal, I'm all about quality over quantity. Plus, after learning there are women who are completely and physically unable to 0rgasm, I'll take what I can get. (However, if you're able to pop off five or six a session, more power to you.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment