+10 344 123 64 77

Friday, May 22, 2015

MUST READ IN LOVE!!!:STUPID THINGS THAT MOST OF THE MEN DO TO IMPRESS A WOMEN....SO SHOCKING!!





1.THE  Driving like a m0r0n 

M3n are adrenaline junkies. Since time immemorial, men have been hardwired to seek out risk and for reasons best known to them, this instinct goes up a notch when there is a stunning lass in the passenger’s seat. N0w, I know for a fact that you don’t always drive that way because I am pretty sure you would be dead or maimed for life by now. I love a daredevil just as much as the next person, but you know what I like even more? Being alive!

2.THE  Boasting of past sexual encounters 

You seriously think that getting into juicy details about all the women you have bedded is going to get me all hot and bothered and I won’t be able to keep my hands off you? Bless your soul, you sad little sissy. Being a man-whore and bragging about it does not make you more appealing to women. On the contrary, no woman in her right mind will come near you with a ten-foot pole. 

3.the Starting unnecessary fights.

Then there is the pathetic wimp who gets into brawls thinking that the hot lass he is with will be impressed by his machismo. She is not, believe me. Swinging bar stools and exchanging expletives with a stranger will just send her running for her dear life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment