+10 344 123 64 77

Monday, May 11, 2015

IN BUSINESS!!! With Golf Board, a 600-year-old game gets gnarl====>>>read more now

GolfBoard

With origins in the extreme-sports mecca of Bend, Oregon, and big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton among its chief ambassadors,  consists of a skateboard-like deck covered in grippe tape, which balances atop a balloon-tired chassis. From the front rises a handlebar equipped with a beverage holder and straps for a golf bag. 
I took my first ride at Dubs dread Golf Course in Orlando, Florida, site of a Golf Board demonstration day during a PG A trade show in 2013. The club’s general manager, Rodney, remembers his reaction. “I got on, and I went from being a septic to being extremely excited about what it could do for a game of golf.
“I've got players driving more than an hour to play a round on these,”Rodney laughs. “And in Florida, that means they’re passing a hundred other courses to get here.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment